Why is 900 Penn Denver’s most coveted address?
Come home to everything you’ve ever wanted: an architecturally beautiful, meticulously designed, amenity-rich, modern Colorado living space in a historic neighborhood.
Throw in flexible floorplans, cutting edge technology, abundant indoor/outdoor space, custom finishes, easy access to parks, neighborhood merchants, and cultural events galore. It’s easy to see why 900 Penn is Denver’s most coveted address!
What else makes 900 Penn unique?
- Seven luxury residences set within a beautiful secure building
- Located within the esteemed Governors’ Park neighborhood
- Minutes from downtown, Cherry Creek and several parks
- One residence per floor
- Outdoor balconies with radiant heat and gas hook-ups
- Panda Windows and Doors throughout, including 28-foot floor-to-ceiling sliders
- Proactive wiring allows for tech integration at every turn
- Custom kitchens with prep sink and top-of-the-line appliances
- Exquisitely designed entry lobby
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Sweeping City and mountain views
- Sound mitigation system under flooring
- Convenient two space garage parking and electrical supply for electric cars
- Private storage units
- Exterior dog station
- Private elevator access
- On-site guest suite for visiting friends and family